POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : smelborp : smelborp Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:28:28 EDT (-0400)
  smelborp
From: The Prevers
Date: 23 Jun 1999 17:52:47
Message: <37715836.2666249F@turbont.net>
Hi,
    I've been using Moray for quite a while -- well, over a year I
guess, but that's a while -- and it suddenly seems to have conked out on
me.  Whenever I try to start it up, it gets as far as "initializing..."
and then disappears, not to be heard from until I try starting it again.

    So I redowloaded it, the latest build & all, and it worked for a
couple of tries, but now it's doing it again.  Ideas, anyone?

Thanks,
    Joe